Biztech College offers globally recognized programs that prepare students for career opportunities worldwide. We are committed to providing comprehensive education and hands on career training with a proven track record that shows our graduates get jobs.
If you are planning to pursue studies or even a career abroad, there are very few attractive destinations than Canada’s largest city (and the fourth largest overall market in North America). Canada is well known for it’s high standard of living and it’s prestigious ranking in post-secondary education (in comparison to other G20 countries). BizTech College is located at the very heart of Canada’s financial capital – The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Ontario.
As an international student, you will receive not only a premium education with hands on training at BizTech College in Mississauga, you will find yourself in one of the world’s most welcoming multicultural centers. Understanding the challenges you face as an international student, BizTech College is committed to making your transition here as easy and settled as possible. We place equal importance on your soft skills, helping you adjust to your new life in Canada as well as your proficiency in the English language.
Here is what you need to do to be considered for international student admissions at BizTech College
- To apply you must complete and submit the Request for Information Form online. One of our career counselors will contact you with information on your selected program including the international student application form.
- English Proficiency Requirements (For ESL students):
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 80 (internet based with no test below 20) TOEFL code 9212, OR;
- Academics IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.0 (with no single test score below 5.5);
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment) with an overall band score of 50.
- If you are submitting your application in person to one of our International Career Counselors, you will be asked to provide the following which shall remain in the student’s file:All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable one-time CDN $500 application fee.
- Photocopies of Identification (Passport pages containing photo and personal information).
- Original color scan copies of Transcripts / Certificates (Unedited) and must be notarized.
- Non English original color scan copies of Transcripts / Certificates (Unedited) MUST be accompanied by certified and authorized English language translations.
- Contacting BizTech College: If sending any correspondence by mail, allow sufficient time for mail to be delivered to Canada. Most items typically require 10 – 18 business days depending on your shipping method.
- When all your documents and fees are received by the Head Office, our admission committee will begin the evaluation process. (Please ensure to submit the application fee in order to process your application)
- Once a decision has been made on your application, a letter of offer will be sent to you via email.
- Once you accept, you must send back a confirmation of acceptance via email and make the necessary payment as outlined in the letter of offer into the college’s trust account.
- After your payment has cleared, BizTech College will then issue a Letter of Acceptance which you will need to apply for visa. This will contain the necessary information regarding your enrolment, program details and tuition fees. (In the event that the Government of Canada declines a STUDENT VISA, any tuition paid (minus bank service charges) will be immediately refunded back to the applicant)
Congratulations on your acceptance to BizTech! We will contact you with information about course schedules, available classes, your Student Account, and tuition payment. We will also assign you an academic advisor who can further assist you, and if needed, manage transfer credits.
Have any questions?
This means each one has been carefully reviewed, its curriculum: classroom learning, lab components and clinical requirements, to satisfy the province's stringent training standard.
Understand the program or field you wish to enter. What is required to begin employment, the particular training and soft skills employers look for? Will previous experience lend to future career prospects? What is your reason for training: a new direction? Growing skills-sets for lateral career movement or improving opportunities for promotion?
• Provide employers with an objective standard of what you can do
• Identify a clear IT career commitment and willingness to train
• For some HR’s, certification is all they look at!
• Lead to greater salary and increased promotion opportunities
• Boost your professional picture
Completion of the BizTech Entrance English Level 3 for students with no English test results.
Our curriculums are designed to build your professional readiness here, this means they are demanding and set to challenge students from the start of classes. Any grasp must first allow students to keep pace, with an opportunity to enrich and improve communication skills.
English understanding is pivotal to your entire stay in Canada - critical to every aspect of your time here, learning and living and working.
Make sure a representative is reputable! As a prospective student, should you have any questions about an agent’s claim, please contact us and we will happily direct you!
You can find more information from: www.cic.gc.ca
Should students wish to explore work and learning together while in Canada, as a DLI, they are eligible to do so!